Here are this week’s answers.
1. Which novel are you currently reading and who is the author?
The Queen’s Jester by Mishka Jenkins
2. What is the opening line of the book?
“Oh, how lovely . . . ” Marie stared at the dead pheasant splayed in the wicker basket, surrounded by a bunch of carrots and a pale green cabbage.”
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
Marie and (not to spoil anything) the Jester 😉
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph in Chapter 9?
“The banquet was in full swing by the time Marie made it to the hall.”
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
The Viscount’s Vow by Collette Cameron
If you’re game, please feel free to join in and share your reading interests!