1. Which novel are you currently reading and who is the author?
Where Dreams Begin by Lisa Kleypas
2. What is the opening line of the book?
“She had to escape.”
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
Zachary Bronson and Lady Holland (Holly) Taylor
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph in Chapter 9?
“At Marlow’s, a man had only to snap his fingers for something — a drink, a dish of caviar, a woman — and it was brought to him with discreet alacrity.”
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
Sullivan’s Woman by Nora Roberts
Rakes and Rascals is devoted to Regency, and up to now — with a few friend exceptions — my reading material has consisted mainly of this genre. With Sullivan’s Woman onward, the posts will be of contemporary romance novels. I hope this is okay with the creators — Mishka?
Thank you for stopping by and reading my post, too 😀
click this hot guy and see where it leads