A Day Late Again, I know. Still, better late than never.
Here are this week’s answers.
1. Which novel are you currently reading and who is the author?
Cursed be the Wicked by J.R. Richardson
2. What is the opening line of the book?
The day I left Salem, as a kid, I allowed myself to live a simpler life.
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
Cooper Shaw and Finnley Pierce
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph in Chapter 9?
My father appears beside me.
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas
If you’re game, please feel free to join in and share your reading interests!