I’m a day late for this post, but better late than never, so here goes.
Here are this week’s answers.
1. Which novel are you currently reading and who is the author?
Exposed to Passion by Gemma Brocato
2. What is the opening line of the book?
When the weather alert popped up on her phone, Rikki Salerno took one look at the sky and made a split-second decision to abandon unpacking the boxes that contained her life.
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
Rikki Salerno and Sam Kerrigan
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph in Chapter 9?
Rikki drew a great, shuddering breath and let it hum out as her legs fell away from his hips, her feet thudding softly on the mattress.
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
Midnight Angel by Lisa Kleypas
If you’re game, please feel free to join in and share your reading interests!