Here are this week’s answers.
1. Which novel are you currently reading and who is the author?
You Belong to Me by Johanna Lindsey
2. What is the opening line of the book?
Constantin Rubliov stood at the window in his drawing room, his hands clasped behind his back, watching the dust cloud in the distance slowly approaching.
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
Alexandra Rubliov and Count Vasili Petroff
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph in Chapter 9?
She still hadn’t changed out of her work clothes and looked anything but a lady.
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas
If you’re game, please feel free to join in and share your reading interest!