I just visited my friend, Mishka Jenkin‘s blog and found a delightful game-type post there and want to play along.
She titles the piece Books and Reading Wednesday — Some Questions
The Reading Fun Quick Five comes courtesy of Rakes and Rascals and here are my answers to these five questions.
1. Which novel are you currently reading and who is the author?
Stranger in the Moonlight by Jude Deveraux
2. What is the opening line of the book?
In all of her eight years, Kim had never been so bored.
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
Kim Aldredge and Travis Merritt
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph of Chapter 9?
“Not getting any, are you?”
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
You Belong to Me by Johanna Lindsey
If you’re game, please feel free to join in and give us a hint about your reading interests!
Yesterday’s Romance Writer’s Weekly blog hop switched things up again by asking those who signed up in time (not me, AGAIN) to create some flash fiction using the words chocolate, scarf, and candle in their 100 word minimum post. Please enjoy reading a lot of wonderful (yes, scintillating) flash fiction by starting the hop with Brenda Margriet.