1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
FACTS ABOUT ME (Rain)
1. I fib about my age (but, my profile pic is only 4 years old)
2. I’m addicted to diet Coke from the 7-11 fountain (not the bottled stuff that tasted like chemicals)
3. My favorite color is green (chartreuse more like it, with yellow a close second and purple a distant third)
4. I’m an amateur Astronomer (who actually aced the two required courses in college and has a telescope on her wish list)
5. I’ve got this things for giraffes. I can’t explain it, but they just tickle me in stuffed animal form, fascinate me at the local zoo, and if it was legal/humane to do so, the giraffe would be my first pick of the exotic pet variety. (followed very closely by the black panther – esp. one with green eyes).
6. I’m not a winter, cold weather person at all, and yet one of my dreams is to visit almost every inch of Alaska. There’s so much beauty there (in pictures) and the Aurora Borealis seems quite common as well. (Iceland, too!)
7. My favorite meal is Prime Rib (medium rare) with a baked potato-sour cream-chives, and a nice, tossed salad with Thousand Island dressing on top. I’m lucky to dine on this favorite once every few years, too, and always at a nice restaurant.
Okay, I don’t know 15 people to award this VIB to, and I’m hoping the people I choose won’t be as mean as they were when I did the Liebster thing. Spoil sports need not apply.
9 of 15 people (sorry! I need friends, what can I say)